an chronicle of my adventures in Ifrane, Morocco and travels within the surrounding area

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pre-Departure



Well, I leave tomorrow for a four month journey to Study Abroad in Morocco. I'll be based at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco (pictured below), but who knows where else my travels may take me.I leave St. Louis tomorrow evening at 6:40 PM CST and arrive in Fez, Morocco at 8:20 AM GMT on Wednesday morning, where a school official will transport me to Ifrane, about a half-hour car ride away for orientation.



It will no doubt be a long and arduous journey with layovers in Chicago, London, and Casablanca, but I am ready for the adventure! I hope to post again sometime Wednesday or Thursday, but getting internet may be tricky at first, so standby. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment